Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- I have a tendency to not finish the things/projects I start. Ex. Video games, blogs, blog posts, fanfiction stories. #realization 7 hours ago
- @stainedpaper you can do it bebs!!!!! 7 hours ago
- Another interesting (calligraphy) video.. | Calligraphy Exercises - Constructing the Alphabet - Walmir Medeiros youtube.com/watch?v=KJKMce… 7 hours ago
- RT @inquirerdotnet: #BREAKING #MH192 lands safely at KLIA almost 4 hours after it took off for #Bangalore with landing gear malfunction | @… 7 hours ago
- RT @OldSmellOfBooks: “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants” - Coco Chanel. 7 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|barbie dolls on Food Review: Goodles|
|adult on Book Review: The Bonesetter…|
|electronic cigarette… on Food Review: Red Buffalo (Wing…|
|hydravid video uploa… on Ateneo Celadon: Chinese Spring…|
|minecraft hosting se… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 151,075 hits