Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- RT @cnni: China blocks CNN report on China’s crackdown on Christians: cnn.it/1s4sxFu 3 days ago
- The (2) MAGIC WORD(S) RT @MrsFieldsPH Starting this month, enjoy indulgent Cookie Nibblers from your favorite.. fb.me/3lO4ANpw3 3 days ago
- RT @MrsFieldsPH: Surprise, surprise. :) Starting this month, you can enjoy indulgent Cookie Nibblers from your favorite Mrs.... http://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @govph: The 2015 people's proposed budget is now up! Visit this link: bit.ly/1tZdRDK #BudgetngBayan | via @DBMph http://t.co/tJt… 3 days ago
- RT @OMGFacts: Winter in Norway. http://t.co/RtK74v8Wvy 3 days ago
Inside the Dollhouse
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 151,806 hits