Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- @emmaruthbeer Wala akong account sa medium and fancy. And I think friendster doesn't count anymore? XD 58 minutes ago
- Not you too Selena!! (:(( RT @HuffingtonPost 5m Selena Gomez unfollows everyone on Instagram huff.to/1iMd7yI 1 hour ago
- RT @goodreads: Donate to @worldreaders this month for a chance to be a character in a future John Grisham or James Patterson novel! http:/… 1 hour ago
- So recently, I've been re-interested in calligraphy. Fountain & calligraphy pens. I've yet to re-try Chinese calligraphy. A lot more messy~ 1 hour ago
- @paradoxdaisy (Indoor) Plants can sure be a handful! Taking care of just one is hard enough. 1 hour ago
Inside the Dollhouse
My Flickr Photos
- 151,090 hits