Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- I think resetting my game on Harvest Moon:ANB was a good choice. Last game didn't give me access to my in-game stats. 1 hour ago
- Made a hashtag on instagram for me and @yoannatania's Cebu trip this weekend. XD Oh social media, how you affect our lives~ 1 hour ago
- RT @raymondangas: Relevant question: Where did the year go? 2 hours ago
- @headpointernext Ahhhhhhh. Okay, now THAT makes sense. =)) Lol. 4 hours ago
- @headpointernext Ano nanaman ito? :)) Hindi ko gets! Hahahaha 5 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Cesar on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|Hildegarde on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|banner printing ipsw… on Event: In the Heights, the…|
|supplements to help… on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|how do you buy silve… on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 152,151 hits