Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- Dumaguete has 2 Mcdonald branches now! Funny thing is, they're only about 100-150meters apart from each other. 3 hours ago
- Just arrived. Havent been back since May last year. (@ Dumaguete Airport (DGT)) 4sq.com/12wFgzc 13 hours ago
- Our plane cant leave yet bec we're apparently waiting for some important documents. Been on the plane for 20mins already~ hay. 15 hours ago
- @robcham i'm a mcdo girl. :3 16 hours ago
- RT @robcham: Another article I got over at @pepperph which will conclude the McDo vs Jollibee match up pepper.ph/food-fight4/ WHO REIGNS SU… 16 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 149,142 hits