Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- @stainedpaper Ugh traditional chinese I can no longer understand. >.> 1 day ago
- @stainedpaper Mmmm. 肉干 is yumyum! 1 day ago
- @fueledbycola Yup. I think that branch just opened. My officemate told me about the sale, and OMG TEMPTATION. =)) @_FullyBooked 1 day ago
- "Let there be cake!" Celebrating with my fellow GMCI creatives! Thank you to my @geisermaclang family… instagram.com/p/uxTMJPC4Gn/ 1 day ago
- Ohmygod, finally, progress! Neil's heart moved up one color! Not sure yet if I'm choosing him~ haha #harvestmoon a new beginning 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 152,023 hits