Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- BLANK BLANK BLANK 3 hours ago
- My brother is having conversations in his sleep.....yeah bro, keep talking. =)) 4 hours ago
- Sayonara Naruto... mangahere.co/topic/sayonara… 6 hours ago
- According to @goodreads, I am 18 books behind sched. With a little over a month left before the year ends, it seems impossible to catch up. 6 hours ago
- Sex and Reading: A Look at Who's Reading Who (Infographic) goodreads.com/blog/show/475 via @goodreads 6 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Cesar on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|Hildegarde on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|banner printing ipsw… on Event: In the Heights, the…|
|supplements to help… on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|how do you buy silve… on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 152,163 hits