Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- RT @Article8Jester: Department of the Judiciary? :-) MT @solartvnews: Executive depts w/ highest budget allocations http://t.co/s3F4pNJIV9 … 1 hour ago
- @ahel_2 Thanks mumsy. :3 1 hour ago
- @honey_da_best I know. Hopefully tonight. I can get some decent amount of rest and sleep. 1 hour ago
- That feeling of wanting to barf that you get from exhaustion/lack of sleep (& then having to wake up early). That's me right now. G'morning. 8 hours ago
- @_jazreyes Yeah...UTI daw? Wawa naman niya! :( But he was kinda attached to this yorkshire that was out for a walk too...lol 22 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Shayla on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|noticias de las on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|clinical negligence… on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|big boys bail bonds on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|carpet cleaning dry on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 151,532 hits