Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- And Jesus said "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me, though he dies, will live.… instagram.com/p/nAHqEci4PP/ 14 hours ago
- I went to Nathaniel's and disliked it! Read my review: looloo.com/r/2zay #loolooapp 1 day ago
- I went to Sambo Kojin and liked it! Read my review: looloo.com/r/2zaa #loolooapp 1 day ago
- On page 16 of 252 of The Picture of Dorian Gray, by Oscar Wilde bit.ly/PfU7gk 1 day ago
- RT @cnni: Texts from survivors of the South Korea ferry disaster gave hope … except they were fake: cnn.it/PbelI5 #Sewol 2 days ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|barbie dolls on Food Review: Goodles|
|adult on Book Review: The Bonesetter…|
|electronic cigarette… on Food Review: Red Buffalo (Wing…|
|hydravid video uploa… on Ateneo Celadon: Chinese Spring…|
|minecraft hosting se… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 151,075 hits