Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- RT @OldSmellOfBooks: “It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars” - Richard Evans. 18 hours ago
- RT @momblogger: ugh RT @unlawyer: "People with guns in EDSA. 😭😭😭 @MMDA pic.twitter.com/PAa8nMbt3J" Looks like its at EDSA SB before the Ortigas… 1 day ago
- Brain, what say you to today? 1 day ago
- RT @cnni: Learn why this man left a job in finance to play video games: cnn.it/1lzORE9 http://t.co/3n8hohQoAw 1 day ago
- RT @nytimes: Video gaming is becoming a worldwide spectator sport nyti.ms/1pxQ53C (Photo: Stuart Isett for NYT) http://t.co/tmZon7DH… 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 151,714 hits