Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- New phone, time to sync and transfer new data. Sadly, not my new phone. Looooong night. 2 hours ago
- @AFP hi, balloon-shaped doves? Do you mean to say dove-shaped balloons. Lol. 3 hours ago
- @rl_829 Makes sense, though i think that we have so many islands to advertise, which makes it a little harder? How did your peers react? 3 hours ago
- Opened up one box of silvanas from Sans Rival. Yum. Had just one. Just one. Just one. :)) 3 hours ago
- RT @BreakingNews: Photo: 19-year-old Iranian man who boarded Malaysia Airlines flight on stolen passport - @cnbcSri breakingnews.com/topic/malaysia… 6 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 150,898 hits