Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- RT @OldSmellOfBooks: "Sometimes the smallest decisions can change your life forever". - Keri Russell. 17 hours ago
- RT @mgosingtian: Hey, waiter/waitress. I see you see me see you. Don't pretend like I didn't. 17 hours ago
- @jerchingcuangco aww le fail. 30mb daily for web browsing, seems too much. unless for students, then i guess somewhat useful @nadz323 17 hours ago
- So am apparently not the only 1 getting "bday" greetings tday. Haha. RT @Jeri Ryan Thanks for all the bday wishes, but my bday is in Feb :-) 18 hours ago
- Vintage buses on Beijing's streets, via @cctv_world #weibo weibo.com/3173633817/Bpd… 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 151,869 hits