Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- Finally boardin!!! 1 day ago
- Hope the @CebuPacificAir flight arrives soon. I wanna have at least 1 nice dinner with my fam for mom's bday before I fly out again tom am. 1 day ago
- Still stuck in Tacloban because our @CebuPacificAir flight is late... If it arrived on time, we would be taxi-ing right about now. 1 day ago
- Be Honest even if others are not. Be Honest even if others will not. Be Honest even if others cannot. 2 days ago
- Spanning 2 kilometers, this piece of infrastructure is more than just a simple bridge. It brings… instagram.com/p/r27vN8i4MI/ 2 days ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|ASTYM in Utah on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|what is bondsman on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|lingrie photos on Event: Bloggers Halloween Part…|
|Pattek on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|el mundo noticias es… on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 151,651 hits