Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- RT @WSJAsia: Alibaba teams up with China's answer to Pixar on.wsj.com/1LGZluz http://t.co/UEmutsJPMg 2 hours ago
- @syk0saje Yes please. One that understands Taglish! XD 2 hours ago
- Transcribing is a torment. >.> 3 hours ago
- RT @OMGFacts: Milky Way over Big Sur, California http://t.co/lbAprHKEfp 6 hours ago
- RT @disneywords: What I really wanted was to prove that I could do things right, so that when I looked in the mirror, I'd see someone worth… 6 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 153,391 hits