Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- Checked my blog stats and realized I've gotten a lot of China visitors recently. And then, noticed as well the number of Chinese spam posts. 5 hours ago
- Ayashi No Ceres on HeroTV. Super nostalgic, but those kilig feels for Touya, still exist. Haha. 23 hours ago
- I have another Charmander, can't people trade a Squirtle or Bulbasaur with me. Haha. Or one of those other starters. 23 hours ago
- Someone sent me a Charmander over Wonder Trade, which would have been more awesome, if only it wasn't a Pokemon I already have. Hahaha. 1 day ago
- Animal trolley on #ArtAttackAsia looks more like a donkey than a kangaroo. Sorry. But, the idea for the trolley is amazing, and nifty! 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 153,220 hits