Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- This amazing feat of wine-pouring at #MadridFusionManila2015. @ SMX Convention Center instagram.com/p/17o8wnC4IC/ 56 minutes ago
- A pig eating a pig. This jamón serrano is muy delicioso. Sí! I went back for seconds because it was… instagram.com/p/17dAgfi4IQ/ 2 hours ago
- Hello home. I miss you so much. instagram.com/p/17PmuDi4Hw/ 4 hours ago
- #assholesisharetheworldwith 23 hours ago
- Just saw this car parked in a wheelchair zone. Hoping he's parked there for good reason, but he didn't even park properly within the line. 23 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 152,923 hits