Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- Get lost in Paradise. (From yesterday's trip to the Twin Lakes/Lake Balinsasayao in Sibulan, Negros Oriental)… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- @maddysweetweets Hopefully next time! Beaches in Siquijor are 👍! 2 days ago
- RT @Forbes: Filipino hospitality and high-end gambling: Why Manila is the next luxury hot spot in Southeast Asia on.forbes.com/60168ZPbe ht… 3 days ago
- On page 161 of 212 of Letters from Pemberley, by Jane Dawkins goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 4 days ago
- 我今天晚上跟一个大陆朋友和她的两个孩子（她们住在这里了）一起吃饭。那个阿姨让我推荐我们在哪里会吃晚饭。 我推荐一个跟我公司附近的一个意大利饭馆。很好就是我们点的菜很好吃。有比萨、沙拉、挂面、和肉，真好吃。 真舒一口气！ 4 days ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|jasa seo on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 155,054 hits