Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- @Aileesa My thoughts exactly! Apparently our traffic conditions are still better than some, which is quite scary when you think about it. D: 43 minutes ago
- RT @Team_Inquirer: At 10 AM today, eye of "Maysak" was spotted at 1,280 km east of Guiuan, Samar and forecast to move west northwest at 17 … 48 minutes ago
- RT @Team_Inquirer: The typhoon is still too far to affect any part of PH; it's expected to enter PAR between tonight until tomorrow AM. | @… 48 minutes ago
- RT @DeviantArt: Today's News: Mulan to Become a Live-Action Movie, National Poetry Writing Month, + More! bit.ly/1I13Sbs http://t.c… 11 hours ago
- RT @nintendolife: Reminder: This is Your Last Day to Register Products on Club Nintendo bit.ly/1NAaQCX #ClubNintendo #Rewards 11 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 152,821 hits