Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- Earlier this evening, spent time at one of my favorite crazy and creative places, with some of my… instagram.com/p/57V48eC4EG/ 1 hour ago
- RT @alvinelchico: Petron will implement the ff price ROLLBACKS eff 12:01 a.m. August 4: 0.45/li for Gasoline, P0.90/li for Diesel and P0.7… 6 hours ago
- Uggggggh, office. WHY YOU HAVE SO MANY ANTS?! 6 hours ago
- My head fucking hurts. Goodnight world. May my dreams be more pleasant than reality. 1 day ago
- RT @hurufkecil: "writing is a way to speak about the relationship between imagination and memory. literature is a form of deep communicatio… 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 153,305 hits