Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- @GenesisxSantos Somehow "Where You are" is stuck in my head! :D 1 hour ago
- Oh my, I can't even remember the last episode of Castle that I've seen. Where was I last??!!! 4 hours ago
- Moana album is on Spinnr...so yeah, let's LSS this! :)) 11 hours ago
- "Your world is a living expression of how you are using—and have used—your mind." —Earl Nightingale via @momentumdash 21 hours ago
- RT @barnabychuck: In Philippine cases examined by Reuters and CHR, police killed 97% of those they shot – 33 dead per person wounded. https… 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|jasa seo on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 154,899 hits