Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- RT @MakatiTraffic: Updated list of brgys. affected by the pressure reduction: tinyurl.com/ngp75v6 via @ManilaWaterPH #MakatiTraffic htt… 36 minutes ago
- Glad to hear you sound better! @it_burns 1 hour ago
- RT @Flickr: Gleaming Lights of the Souls by Yayoi Kusama (Photo by Darrell Godliman) - bit.ly/1hlpJzm http://t.co/H0P9ujhdFR 1 day ago
- Ikaw nanaman?! Ilang beses na akong inuunahan at sinisingitan ng gagong ito. Tonight again. >,> http://t.co/Bk0i8wRDKJ 1 day ago
- The kagaguhan that exists at the corner or Buendia and Reposo. 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 153,526 hits