Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- Omg! Just woke up to the sad sad news of MDS' passing. 😭😭😭 2 hours ago
- Already missing this - our awesome last night in Sydney. Doing what? Playing Super Smash Brothers of course!… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 14 hours ago
- RT @designtaxi: 50 keyboard shortcuts that will change your life ow.ly/wQJA304DCmL https://t.co/HphOkOm0k7 14 hours ago
- What a question! When it comes to Harvest Moon, you woo everyone! :)) twitter.com/natsume_inc/st… 14 hours ago
- @HReview73 Sorry, I have no idea. 14 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 154,769 hits