Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- Hello Glico Man!!! Thank you @genchuachiaco for my photo! 😁#travelingdolldalera #大阪 #osaka… instagram.com/p/BL8kpDngmQP/ 8 hours ago
- Visiting the temple. #travelingdolldalera #japan #kyoto #京都 #dolldaleraわどこ #dolldalerawadoko… instagram.com/p/BL7d92ogy1H/ 10 hours ago
- Now I know why Japanese are so healthy, they have a lot of exercise! This is the summary of yesterday's trek around… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 16 hours ago
- So...I got sick last night. Or well early yesterday evening. But thanks to my friends, my fever is down. Recuperating at home. 17 hours ago
- Ice cream vending machine!!! #wheninJapan #dolldalerawadoko #dolldaleraはどこ https://t.co/lH7lTDmngj 2 days ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|jasa seo on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 154,820 hits