Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- RT @ANCALERTS: Final word tonight: "To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society." 9 hours ago
- Enjoyed meeting @chefbrucelim at Rustique Kitchen earlier tonight. That four-course meal made out of Cook's Golden Dory was just amazing. 9 hours ago
- RT @OldSmellOfBooks: “You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down” - Toni Morrison. 9 hours ago
- Gago itong PJO 664 na ito. Hindi na nga sumusunod sa bataas ng daan, siya pa yung may kapal ng mukha na magalit sa kaharap kong driver. 10 hours ago
- Why should you eat Dark Chocolates? Because they're 1⃣Full of anti-oxidants2⃣High in minerals 3⃣ Good… instagram.com/p/z2Z1q-i4I3/ 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Johnson on Interview: China Capay (Tuxedo…|
|used road bikes for… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 152,713 hits