Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- "Our greatest weapon against stress is our ability to choose one thought over another." —William James via @momentumdash 1 day ago
- RT @designtaxi: BTS- look at how ‘La La Land’ won its Oscar nomination for ‘Best Cinematography’ ow.ly/xfo3309f1H2 https://t.co/x8XEK… 2 days ago
- RT @Grammarly: #WednesdayWisdom (H/T @grantdraws) https://t.co/YcpHQ3rn4k 2 days ago
- Cleaning is tiring, esp when I come home dusty & legs aching from carrying stuff around. Then I think of all the exercise I'm getting. :3 3 days ago
- Yay, generators just went on line. At least there's some light in the garden. Total darkness brings out some of my darkest fears. >,> 3 days ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|jasa seo on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 155,008 hits