Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- So, I've been playing around with my Sketch app again... https://t.co/4TCy54ez5V 19 hours ago
- Omg magmar nearby. Where are you??! https://t.co/AvP4jaoRrD 1 day ago
- This batch 94 float is getting into the Pokespirit of things :)) #SUHS100 https://t.co/3QcQ6ncDwR 1 day ago
- Watching the parade for Silliman University High School's 100th Anniversary. #SUHS100 https://t.co/xUWz6XoESp 1 day ago
- Just saw my cousin pass by, batch 2014. Oh sooo young. #SUHS 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 154,712 hits