Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- "When you're surrounded by endless possibilities, one of the hardest things you can do is pass it… instagram.com/p/3ROtQFi4NN/ 11 hours ago
- "A gentleman is someone who does not what he wants to do, but what he should do." -Haruki Murakami,… instagram.com/p/3Q41tsC4I7/ 14 hours ago
- 你好周末，我们怎么开始你呀？有了下雨，有了堵车，有了发薪日。 15 hours ago
- 我想说《春雨里洗过的太阳》比较合适今天的境况， 但是现在就是晚上了~ 15 hours ago
- Was looking outside of the office window, trying to figure out if the sound I was hearing was rain or not. >.> 15 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
My Flickr Photos
- 153,062 hits