Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- Where I wonder did I go wrong~ 33 minutes ago
- @goldenkagi ahhh. Good god black friday sale! Haha. Me, Jer, Jolls and Dolly were discussing that kanina. :)) how was it - got to buy lots? 2 hours ago
- @goldenkagi if the discounted price was really correct. Even when I mentioned that I was in a hurry, dilly-dally, pakwento-kwento pa sila. 2 hours ago
- @goldenkagi internet problems? Mine was more like service problems. Parang they kept passing the task of confirming with the main branch... 2 hours ago
- Despite the traffic, had an amazing evening going over college memories with my blockmates! 10 years in 2016, can ya believe it?! 2 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 153,706 hits