Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- @HarroCarmen chopsticks vs forks, and mandarin chinese vs cantonese. :) Watching it made me really want to learn cantonese! 1 hour ago
- 如果总是纠结于过去，就无法面对未来。 You can't reach for anything new if your hands are still full of yesterday's junk. 1 hour ago
- @jprmercado 别客气！😁 1 hour ago
- Watching old @ntdOTGW videos with dad. It's so nostalgic watching @HarroCarmen. 1 hour ago
- Yup.... #MayThe4thBeWithYou 4 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 154,280 hits