Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- RT @WSJ: Tourists are flooding into Japan in record numbers, but spending growth has slowed on.wsj.com/2jEQW2B 6 hours ago
- RT @designtaxi: For stargazers: This is your guide to a perfect night under the stars! ow.ly/liL9301jGRb https://t.co/mvTdyknqGD 6 hours ago
- RT @GooglePH: Teresita Sy-Coson made it to Forbes Asia's top 50 stellar women leaders in 2013. goo.gl/SfC8dn #TriviaTuesday #Love… 7 hours ago
- A look in somebody's eyes To light up the skies To open the world and send it reeling A voice that says, I'll be here And you'll be alright 8 hours ago
- My phone is playing the "You never know when I'm gonna die on you" game. It happened again. 8 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|jasa seo on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 154,954 hits