Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- @syk0saje lol! They dont have in-betweens in their article. And i've seen your office, it's creative! :3 6 hours ago
- RT @PRDaily: What your workspace says about your PR personality bit.ly/1SkmKZ6 6 hours ago
- RT @TIME: 8 hidden features in Windows 10 ti.me/1IshibH 8 hours ago
- Avoid San Francisco Street headed to Maysilo Circle. The area near the gate/Shakeys, is somewhat flooded. #mandaluyongtraffic #metromanila 9 hours ago
- Crazy people counterflow-walking on the Makati-Mandaluyong bridge. On the road. They want to get run over?! @MakatiTraffic @MandaluyongPIO 9 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 153,298 hits