Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- On page 80 of 226 of NARUTO ナルト シカマル秘伝 闇の黙に浮ぶ雲 [Naruto, by Masashi Kishimoto goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 3 hours ago
- Catching up on global news by watching the US Presidential Debates. So much news to catch up on! :)) 4 hours ago
- Surprised to find that this Sherlock manga I bought is not all 日语, it's bilingual. Whew, thought I was going to hav… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 5 hours ago
- What greeted me when I arrived to Manila earlier this evening - rains and traffic. 2 hours from the airport to the house. What's new?? 5 hours ago
- @HReview73 Nothing. Just that commuting in Manila is not as efficient or convenient. 5 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 154,766 hits