Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- @FrostLoop pardon my callous language. It's funny yet depressing at the same time. 14 hours ago
- @FrostLoop Lol, I did see your feed. Haha. At the rate we shit embarrassing events and situations like this, you can make one edition per yr 14 hours ago
- When your whole feed is filled with rants and comments on the #INCrally issue. Hay nako..#fortheloveofGod 14 hours ago
- Oh hey @ministryshrooms, why are you inside my television?? Haha. Catch Marco's new show on The Lifestyle Network. http://t.co/QgT8wJM8jw 15 hours ago
- RT @ninagarcia: Why Sketchbooks Still Rule in a Digital World archdaily.com/772678/why-ske… via @ArchDaily 15 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
My Flickr Photos
- 153,382 hits