Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- RT @stevesilberman: A really sharp cartoon about true inclusion. https://t.co/zYTllR0Erh 1 day ago
- Went upstairs, raided my guy cousin's closet. Good job! :)) 1 day ago
- Wore all black when I left the house (black leggings, top, and cardi) bec it was cold. Got to the office, and it's way hot... 1 day ago
- @mktlim Lol. If only there was something like extreme couponing, I'd definitely be in. 1 day ago
- What you need to be a legit Pokemon trainer. :)) twitter.com/designtaxi/sta… 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 154,657 hits