Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- @flyPAL actually, i'm trying to avail of the summer seat sale promo for domestic, but cant see the listed prices on the booking page. 36 minutes ago
- Hi @flypal. Do you guys have any domestic promos for travel this June? :) 44 minutes ago
- Some nights are just the perfect night to bond with dad, though our discussions are always about family or business. #daddyslittlegirl 47 minutes ago
- Last night's potluck dinner. Bbq, lasagna, gyoza, chicken, sinigang, & pichi-pichi. For dessert: mango pannacotta. https://t.co/Q7AsUWGwVs 1 hour ago
- RT @govph: President Aquino signs the PH Halal Export Development and Promotion Act of 2016. FULL TEXT: gov.ph/2016/05/16/rep… https://t.c… 3 hours ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 154,417 hits