Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- 93% done with Hard-Boiled Wonderland, by Haruki Murakami: Dreamreading before my eyes have... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 11 minutes ago
- @syk0saje phew. Kala ko baka bahay lang namin yung may infestation. D: they're not running out!! 59 minutes ago
- The fluttering of mosquito wings. Is it just me, or are there many mosquitoes fluttering about recently? 1 hour ago
- Whenst shall we meet, i ask my heart. In time, the future will tell. It is already written and done fate has said; then all shall be well. 1 hour ago
- RT @Castle_ABC: We wish the happiest of birthdays to our very own @NathanFillion! http://t.co/dyQnn5gu1r 1 hour ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 152,807 hits