Episode Two of Mad Mad Fun turned out to be another starting success. Featuring Ateneo’s own budding artist and famous photographer, Tricia Gosingtian – who was also featured in one of my previous articles. Tricia spoke without hesitation nor fear as she continued with the video interview on primetime television. Even the added plug-in of her much visited website was an icing at the end of a wonderful interview. Congratulations to another Atenean kawaii girl.
What lies behind the mask of a doll, kept sheltered and propped against the shelf wall. Beautiful and untouched for all to see, she comes unmasked in beautiful glory.
The Doll behind the mask
A fresh university graduate from the Ateneo de Manila University who loves to write stories, articles and poetry. Enjoys reading books - mostly fiction, and loves to play video games.
- 50% done with A Wild Sheep Chase, by Haruki Murakami: “There’s that kind of money in the w... goodreads.com/user_status/sh… 6 hours ago
- What's new on Dolldalera.Com/Blog: All-year summer goodness with CoCo Tea dolldalera.com/blog/?p=1352 20 hours ago
- Carrie, why are your clothes fabulous, and your insights even more so? #sexandthecity #satc 1 day ago
- RT @designtaxi: These adorable Japanese food stickers will make you smile ow.ly/Mov4V http://t.co/ZWkET7WCb1 1 day ago
- @kristelsilang no oneeeeee, in big bold letters! 1 day ago
Inside the Dollhouse
|Asset tracker on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Karl Jobst on Contest: Design the official l…|
|Karl Jobst on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|Freedom Mentor Revie… on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
|water hiking shoes on Book Review: Pride and Pr…|
Memories of a doll
My Flickr Photos
- 152,953 hits